Connect With Beauty Consultant Katrina Martinez-Horton Today

"I love the fact that I can go into an appointment and regardless of a sale, I have the ability to make a difference in that woman’s life. (not interested in one-time sale, but building a relationship)" writes Future Mary Kay Sales Director Katrina Martinez-Horton. "I have a passion to make everyone feel important and to be a service to them because I can relate to skin issues that can make a people feel insecure."

Her website is www.marykay.com/khorton6

 The opportunity to work with mentors across the US has also been amazing experiences. I love to travel and be able to take my business with me and make some extra cash. I just qualified to a trip to Atlanta in Jan 2012 for a leadership conference! I will be a Sales Director by March 2014 (top 2% in MK) I am a Classy, Confident, Courageous, Charming, Business woman. I am building my Mary Kay Career to EXTREME HEIGHTS! With Abundance and persistence I am helping others to success & in the process of being Blessed! 

  - Katrina Martinez-Horton
 
Follow Katrina on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmartinezhorton

BEAUTY COMES TO YOU 
  • Mary Kay beauty products are sold exclusively through Independent Beauty Consultants who offer convenient home or office delivery, as well as additional services like personalized skin care consultation, customized makeovers, gift services, bridal support and more!
  • Katrina, your Independent Beauty Consultant is dedicated to you, providing personalized service and support to meet your skin care and beauty needs.  You can try products before you buy them.  And all products are backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • With Katrina, you're in charge of your beauty experience.  You can shop online, by telephone, with a one-on-one appointment or at a beauty party.


    Shop Online

    •  When you're ready to make an online purchase, you'll need to visit www.marykay.com/khorton6
    • Add the products you want to your bag and check out with her on her Personal Web Site.
    • You can return to the site any time to reorder a favorite, check out new products, find an application tip or connect with Katrina.  It's easy!
     
Specialties: consulting, customer relations, customer service, finance, financial, insurance, leadership, marketing, microsoft office, real estate, sales, seminars, supervisory skills, teaching, vision.

Comments