Idaho Author Americus Dotter has a story to tell ... unlike any you have ever heard ...

This is one of the most compelling books I have read in a long time.

  Click on image to read more about this book. Americus Dotter was an ovum donor for many fertility clinics across the United States including Yale University, and helped many couples achieve their goal of creating a family. Stem cell research and the ethics surrounding it are one of her primary concerns. Her book, Soul Sale, is the raw story of spiritual warfare that she experienced in 2008 following the birth of her own child. It is an example of "quantum psychiatry," a term that is gaining popularity and support in the psychiatric community.

Read more at: http://www.americusdotter.com/

Quantum psychiatry is thought to be where spirituality and science meet to expose unproven realities. In a time where the transhuman agenda is beginning to appear in headlines, the ethics surrounding stem cell research must be discussed and unintended consequences of our knowledge should be examined. Amy Dotter successfully sheds light on these issues in a creative true story not like any ever heard before.

There is a buzz about this story. Americus Dotter, a human egg donor for Yale University, discovers that many of her embryos have gone to stem cell research. Unknown to her she has contributed to an industry that is at the center of our generation's greatest moral and ethical debate. Her story begins when she purchases a vehicle off of Craigslist that was involved in a highway shooting of a local hero. When the case explodes into an FBI investigation Amy finds herself at the center of suspicion and a torturous battle for her soul ensues. Discover how it is that she keeps her soul intact and how she responds when she is called to the Court of Heaven and must testify as to her true intentions.

Amazon review: I walked into a local bookstore to see an artist book signing. I love to read and thought I don't do much for myself, I am going to buy this book. I didn't ask what the book was about and I have never just walked up to an author and purchased a book. I was drawn to this woman it was as though I was following a beacon, like something told me I had to stop, I could not pass up this book or meeting.. I am personally dealing with much more than I can handle at the moment and this book and the authors experiences let me know I am not alone. No I didn't have the same experiences and do not have the same exact mental issues. However, I have had or do have many of the same thoughts and feelings. During my tour through the author's experiences, thoughts, and feelings, I laughed, I cried, I related, and I was motivated to take my own life back to find happiness again.. When this book becomes a movie, if it isn't to scary, I would love to see it.

http://www.americusdotter.com for a journey you will never forget.

Comments