AXS CEO Troy McClain Reveals His Real Feelings About Donald Trump

We were able to attend a recent sit down with AXS CEO Troy McClain in his Boise office. A reporter asked: What is it about the guy? That has these, as you said, ten million Americans voting for him (probably more than that, after he becomes the nominee)? What is it about Trump?

Below are Troy's words:


So, everyone wants to know what I feel about Trump. Troy on Trump. What’s the truth? Here it is. First, I want to bring Trump to Idaho. I really do. I've been actively reaching out to his campaign, I've been actively reaching out, and I want to be the one that says, “We’re bringing Trump here”. Everybody asks what it is about Trump. Why do people resonate with him? And I really believe it's because strong leadership.

Whether you agree or disagree, you have to agree that he's a strong leader. You could agree with his politics or you could disagree with his politics. You can have more questions, but we’re looking  for leadership. And in times of lack of leadership, we gravitate towards leadership. I've done it you've done it. We've all done it. And I try to instead of saying what it is, let's say what it's not. I don't believe either party is slapping their hands together, rubbing them and saying “ Mwahaha, I can't wait to destroy the world!”. I don't think the Clintons are doing it. I don't think Mr. Trump’s doing it. So if we can agree to take that off the table, what I do think that is they each believe they’re doing what's right for their country. Whether I agree or disagree with them is another thing. Mr trump I believe is leading because he's a leader and he's b been a leader. And were all right now.

As a small business owner, I'm frustrated. As a small business entrepreneur, that is a job creator, I'm disenchanted, I'm disenchanted with the things that I hear. And what I'm not disenchanted with is Mr. Trump. I don't always agree with what he says or how he says it, but I sure do agree that he knows how to lead. And ten million other people agree with me as well. If anybody can unite the parties, even, I've heard you say it on the news as a matter of fact.

One thing that, Mr. Trump, you have to give him credit for, he did unite the right and left. They all tried to pool up against him. For the first time, someone’s united the right and left against a common cause! But what the common cause? The common  cause that they were united against, is the  want to get rid of the non-politician. Well, why do you want to get rid of the non-politician? What is it that you don’t want us to know? What is it that you don’t want us to see? So I think the attraction to Trump is the leadership. I think the attraction to trump is the fact that he is not a politician. He’s unapologetic for his comment. He s unapologetic, for his quotes. He’s not guarding his words. It feels right. Even though you might not agree with it you go “ at least he’s gonna tell the truth.”
***


AXS has redefined collaborative community. We are the leading successful living membership club of cause, and purpose-driven people who understand that the power of community creates opportunity, energy and purpose. Our promise is to inspire, uplift and serve, while equipping our members with the entrepreneurial mindset and practical tools needed to live successful lives, as each defines success. Through online and in-person education and training, impactful events, business networking opportunities, experiential travel, courses and workshops, publications, mentoring and more, our members manifest their fullest personal, professional and philanthropic selves.

Comments

I consider that this situation is really very difficult! But I hope that everything will be fine soon. The visit website will help you with the writings. Best wishes!