Gary Moore Was One of the Greatest Guitarists in History

Credit: livepict.com
I love guitar ... everything about it. The looks the sounds, the soft, the metal. Sometimes, a great guitarist fades toward obscurity and many people miss out on his exceptional offerings. The late Gary Moore is one such guitarist.

I remember jamming out to Gary Moore's music in high school. I would sit and blast my speakers until my Mom came in and yelled at me to turn it down. Then I switched to the headphones.

Who is the late Gary Moore? Where did he come from?  His website gives us some answers:

Acknowledged as one of the finest musicians that the British Isles has ever produced, and with a career that dated back to the 1960s, there were few musical genres that Gary Moore had not turned his adroit musical hand to. Gracing the line-ups of several notable rock bands, Thin Lizzy, Colosseum II and (The Original) Skid Row, in his time, he also established himself as a world-class guitarist, with few equals. 
He may rest is peace but his music lives on. Learn more about this axe master at http://www.gary-moore.com/about.html


Comments